Formula #2

Ok, now that I know I can keep bottles refidgerated(thanks ladies), can I take them through security at the airport?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Bring the little packets of dry formula and your bottles with just water in them. Or, once you get through security, you can buy a bottle of water or get a bottle of water on the plane.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:26 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• what kinda formula. You can order powder stick and pre made bottles. Thats what i did whan we went to california.But yes you can take formula in bottles...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Um, i think i read somewhere on here that you can bring either water or water in the bottle and bring the can of formula. You can call the airport and they'd be able to tell you specifically. But if you mix formula, unless you put it in the fridge, it's only good for an hour. So it'd be best to bring the water and fomula and mix when needed.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:17 AM on Jul. 6, 2009