How long do you think it should take to loose the baby weight after you give birth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 9 months is plenty of time. It's not going to come off if you're not working out and eating right though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Oh and the reason why I say this is because there have been a lot of people who lost over 100 lbs in just 12 months by just exercising and eating right. I went through a huge list of these people who lost all that weight, and they were true stories about them, not for selling some diet product. Most of them just got on a stationary bike and rode it more and more every day, and ate healthy, real food. If they can lose that much, then surely we can, and most pregnant people don't gain over 100 lbs!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• It took me 3 months after I had DS to go back to 105. But all I did everyday for an hour was workout! And ate super healthy.

pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:44 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• My first pregnancy gained 64 lost 74 in three months. (19yrs old) 2nd pregnancy I gained 69 pounds took a year to lose 64 lbs, i was 24 yrs old. I worked out everyday for and hour and worked out the entire pregnancy. go figure. 3rd pregnancy I was 31 yrs old and i gained 60 lbs and it took five months to lose with eating healthy and exercising. so really there is no time line in my book. I thinks it just depends on your metabolism and lifestyle.
    aknicole

Answer by aknicole at 1:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I don't think there is a certine time it should come off in every body looses it differantly.
    AND YES it can come off without eating right and working out. I ate more than i did when i was pregnant, and never even worked out or walked far as a block away. I gained 45 pounds with my pregnancy and lost most of it in the first month I was back to my pre pregnancy weight in about 2 months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Nine months on, MINIMUM nine months off.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• There is no right or wrong time frame. As long as you are healthy. With my first it took 3yrs to get back to my pre-pregnancy figure. I never really gained much, but everyone told me the weight looked good on me. After 2weeks of wearing my smaller jeans, I ended up pregnant again. The second one took about 9yrs because of laziness and again, everyone telling me I looked good. After a couple of years of a smaller size, I ended up pregnant again (still am) so who knows how long this one will take. LOL
    jcsg

Answer by jcsg at 7:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2009