HOW LONG WERE YOU

HOW LONG WERE YOU IN THE HOSPITAL AFTER DELIVERY?

HOW LONG WERE YOU OUT OF WORK?

TashaMarie349

Asked by TashaMarie349 at 1:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was in the hospital 3 days with both. And as for work I'm a SAHM
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 1:59 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Two days in the hospital. And I am a SAHM.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:10 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• In the hospitol 24 hours after delivery for both maybe a couple hours longer with first only cause discharge papers. Work I haven't worked since 05 LOl. but I am in my second week of going back to school and my youngest is 4 1/2 months
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• This last time I went in on March 4th at 2:00 am, baby was born 7:22 am.. was discharged the next afternoon on the 5th before 2 pm!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I was admitted at about 9pm on the 16th (to be induced), had her in the afternoon on the 17th and went home in the evening on the 19th. I returned to school (I was in college) on the 27th, so ten days after she was born, 4.0 that semester too! lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i was there two days after i had my DD. i went back to work two weeks later.. but i didnt have a hard job.. most times they want you to stay out six weeks!
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 5:10 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I had mine Friday morning all just passed 9 am through c-section and was home Saturday evening. At the time I was a sahm.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I had planned a homebirth for my first but ended up transferring to the hospital for some decels. I had Sammy at 2:30PM and was home by 9 PM. I couldn't think of a good reason to stick around. My second son was born at home.
    EmKirk

Answer by EmKirk at 8:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I had my son at 4pm on Friday and left the hospital at 5pm on Sunday. They had me ready to go at noon on Sunday but it took forever to get the discharge papers done. And I was back at work 3 weeks later(my baby was really good and slept like a champ and all was great...but I had worked up until a week before I had him just what I was used to so I got kinda bored)..I only went back to work like 10 hours a week though
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 10:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I had my first at 7:29 pm Tuesday nite, left the hjospital 9 pm Thursday. With my second had her 9 am Sat left 2 pm same day. With my third had him 12:12 am Thursday and left at 3pm that day. With my last 2 b/c both had passed away I wanted to leave the hospital ASAP. With this one I want to stay as long as I can.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 4:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2009