? for mama's who have an ERGO baby carrier...

dd just turned 1 (19 lbs). i used my moby a lot, but i need something that is quicker to get on/off and dd in/out of. i have a bad back and have had chronic back pain for several years. i have tried the lascal m1 carrier and various slings and can't stand them for long. i have heard great things about the ERGO though. would it be worth it to get one now? how long were you able to comfortably carry your child(ren) in it for? and to what age/weight? my mom says it will be a waste of money because dd has just started walking and won't want to be carried, but i think she is wrong. what were your experiences? did your child(ren) still like being in it? and is organic really a lot softer? thanks so much mama's!

kyriesmommy13

Asked by kyriesmommy13 at 2:02 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• Hey! We have one, and we love it. Granted, I do use it a lot more with my nine month old than with the 2 year old. I can hold my 17 pound baby all day (and have) with the Ergo. The ring sling gets uncomfortable after a few hours. My husband prefers the ergo, too.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 10:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• anyone?
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 8:17 AM on Jul. 6, 2009