Is anyone else just in a funk?

I just feel so crappy about everything lately I think it is a bit if depression. I know I need to start taking my vitamins and working out, but I just don't want to.
IDK, I am just feeling bad lately, anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Same here.
    I have no energy and no desire to do anything.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 2:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• It's the water. lol. I feel down for no reason..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I have been like that for 2 months! I think I am peri-menopausal.....I also fall asleep at teh drop of a hat. I am off this summer and I thought I would reorganize, paint do some projects but nope! I just stay on here, go to sleep, deal with day to day activities and sleep.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I am the same way right now too I haven't done laundry in like more than a week and just don't want to get myself outta bed in the morning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i totally hear you. My fiance got a great job 6 hours away from home. We had to move here. Although I love it, I miss my family, my online college courses got really screwed up b/c i missed 2 weeks of them until my internet got here now i might not pass when I was doing really good before which means i might have to pay the money back to financial aid. i might be pregnant for a 3rd time. we have so many bills to pay from before he got this job. I feel soo alone and secluded and just want to give up sometimes until i look into my boys' eyes and see that they need me...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I have a lack of motivation, too. I'm already on anti-depressants, but I still don't feel chippity.
    Maybe we all caught a virus here on CafeMom and so now the only thing we have the energy for is to come in here to spend time with each other? It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!
    Well, at least I haven't lost my bad sense of humor....lol.
    Hugs to you all - feel better.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:08 AM on Jul. 6, 2009