If you had one day to live what would you do???

I'd go to NYC and see a show. It's always been my dream and one day I will see a show on Broadway. What about you???

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 2:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would make an individual video for my husband, son and daughter and make each one loving and unique. And I would spend every last second I could holding them close to me and taking pictures and laughing together and make my last day as happy as it was when i first had my babies and the day i got married.
    mommytobe626

Answer by mommytobe626 at 4:12 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I would sit in a room with my parents, brother, and husband (and my son if he was born by then, lol) and we'd just spend time together. Maybe we'd watch old home videos, maybe just talk. Whatever we did, I'd make sure to tell them all how much I love them.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I would give my kids the best day of their lives, I would want to see them happy. I would just try n have as much fun with them and their dad. And have my mom there too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i would tell my parents how much i love and appreciate all the help theyve given me thruout my life, and i would just spend the day with my daughter making sure she was happy. and id take apicture of us together so she could always remember me, and id write her a letter..and maker her a video!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2009