Does anyone know of 24 hour or night time childcare in or around fayette county Georgia?

Im looking for childcare for my 2 children that are of ages 2&5. My son has been diagnosed with an autistic developmental coordination disorder and a bordeline intellectual functioning disorder. he is a very smaet young man but i want someone who will be patient with them and teach them. I will provide transportation, clothing, food, beverage and play things. I am a single mom working 2 jobs so I need something affordable and relativly close. If anyone knows of anything please answer by answering the question on here or by email at LillianNichole87@yahoo.com THANKS MOMS!!

My3angels-jaj

Asked by My3angels-jaj at 3:02 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm closer to Athens, Georgia. How far away is that from you? I have a 10 year old son with Asperger's Disorder which is on the extreme high end of the autism scale. I also have a six year old girl and a 15 year old girl. I don't know if I'd be much help though. I'm not sure it would be worth the cost of the distance to and from my area.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 6, 2009