Morning Sickness in my 2nd trimester

I am 15 weeks prego and I just started getting "morning" sickness last week. I had never felt sick or nauseous at all until last week and now it comes all the time. I can't enjoy eating because I feel so sick 3 bites into any meal. Did I skip the 1st trimester sickness and just get it late or could there be somethign wrong. How can I keep me and the baby happy and healthy if I don't eat right and I can't keep my pre natal vitamins down? I see my doctor on thursday so I will definitely ask her, but until then I am confused

RebMavMom

Asked by RebMavMom at 4:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Health

• morning sickness doesnt just happen in the first trimester it can last all thru your pregnancy or just show up for a week or two then go away and then come back
    for me it was around a little in the beginning then hit hard in the 3rd trimester
    try flinstone vitamins if your prenatles are irritating your stomach that is what i did
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:17 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i know a girl that had morning sickness all the way up to 5 months, but i just started getting sick like a week ago and i'm only 11 weeks. i can't keep anything down either so i know how you feel! all i can eat without throwing up is like fruit or somethin really little and not greasy at all and stay away from bad smells bc they make me sick too. when u go to the doctor they can give you some medicine for nausea called zofran and it works really good! i took the flinstones at the beginning and they didnt make me sick at all, so you could try them! hope you get better!
    EheartsZ07

Answer by EheartsZ07 at 4:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I'm 18 weeks pregnant and i've had morning sickness the Whole time. my doctor put me on Zofran and when that stopped working he just put me on Phenergan (sp).... i can't keep down prenatals so i was told to take 2 flinstone vitamins. i can't eat food thats really greasy. the baby is doing fine though and i go for another U/S at 3:30 today. i was told yesterday anything peppermint helps so i'll be trying that out. Good luck!
    Mikayla.Anana

Answer by Mikayla.Anana at 5:55 AM on Jul. 6, 2009