does anyone elses kids seem to not want to sleep when you have to be up early?

My son is 10 months and it seems like when i have to be up really early, he refuses to go to sleep. He had a bath at nine and took a short half hour nap instead of staying asleep. Its now 320 am and he's still up and playing in the dark. We co-sleep(long story there) so i can't sleep until he falls asleep. When i don't have to be up early it seems like he falls alseep earlier.

vgiron

Asked by vgiron at 5:20 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm with you and mine are a lot older!! I have to get up at 5 am durning the week and something always seems to go wrong. I think I got 4 hours sleep last night. Then everyone wonders why Mom is sooooo tired!!

Good Luck!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:22 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• lol im sorry my son is like a toy when the battery dies 830 he feels fine by 9 if he isnt in bed he will fall over asleep lol
    i have heard him playing before and then seconds later i hear thud lol he falls over asleep lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:23 AM on Jul. 6, 2009