do any of you ladies..............

I know alot of the ladies on here think myspace and facebook is childish, but was wondering if any of you ladies have an account on either one of both. I have both myspace and facebook, mainly to keep up with friends from highschool or family that lives in a different state.

vgiron

Asked by vgiron at 5:34 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hehe... i guess I'm childish then LOL
    I have both as well.. pretty much to keep up with half my high school, dad, MIL and family on myspace, the other half of my hs, my mom, FIL and other family on facebook! I live in Alaska with nobody else here! not even hubby :( for the next few months.... so I use whatever I can to keep and touch plus then I can put up picks and videos of Kyla so they can see how big she is getting!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i have both ! lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:36 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I have both and I'm not that crazy about them, lol. I have Myspace to keep in touch with my wandering nephews and my neice and nephew in Arizona. Also my brothers GF daughter. I got on Facebook to stay in touch with my cousins in Sacramento and a few co-workers and I like that one better only because it seems more for grown-ups then kids.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I only have a myspace too lazy to make a facebook plus everyone i know has a myspace so facebook would just be extra
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I have both but I am never on myspace. I am on facebook to connect with younger family members and old school friends.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 6:02 AM on Jul. 6, 2009