Just Once....

Just once I'd like to see a post where not one woman starts drama. Damn!!! I am tired and have been up all night b/c I can't sleep. I feel like I might be pregnant again and have reason to believe I am. I took a test last week, but it could have been too early so I posted my symptoms to get some opinions just b/c I am bored. I got 2 answers so far and both are so mean!!! Why are women like this?! This is the exact reason that I hate being around people! Does anyone know why women feel the need to be mean and ignorant all the time? I just posted it b/c I was bored. I even stated that and the one woman was like, "sry my comp doesnt have an hpt test n i never woulda guessed you had two kids" and like telling me how to pee on a stick. No shit! I know that I was just simply bored and asking an opinion. I wasn't asking to be disrespected and treated like I am stupid! If I have something smart like that to say, I don't answer.

LiSsY0924

Asked by LiSsY0924 at 5:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• some people just have thhis chip on their shoulder...u just have to delete those answers. I personally havent read ur other question yet i dont think. I just think ppl like that taint my ora...LOL basically they give bad vibes so just shrug it off and at night many ppl dont reply to ones like that and if they do it usually is mean because of some reason...idk
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• lol i hear you dude. I deleted my question b/c it was just too much. lol That's probably why you haven't answered it .haha.
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 6:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I totally agree with you I`m new at this cofemom and when I answered someone`s question in reponse I got other mom calling me a lazy mom because she didn`t like my answer why is that for? you can disagree with me but is rudness necesary ? I`m with you we should be wise with our words because they are powerfull and they can be constructive but they can also destroy someone feelings . We should definetly tink twice before writejst because we are behind an screen doesn`t mean it gives anyone the right to be rude
    Vero529

Answer by Vero529 at 8:29 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Staci, lol I didn't tell anyone that I took the test except Brad lol I'm scared to tell people that haha in real life anyway lmfao I told you that I thought I was prego though! HAHA I don't really think I am but I have the symptoms of it n it scares me lol Brad's gettin me another test on the way home from work though.
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Vero529, thanks for your response. lol I love Cafemom, but sometimes posting an answer or question is like running through a battle field! HAHA I don't let the comments get to me b/c it's dumb but sometimes it's just redicilous lol

Staci, lol I bet you a million bucks half these people wouldn't say a damn thing to my face lol I'd prolly punch that one mom if she said that to me in person lol i seriously would haha
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I have seen on here where several women are just tired of seeing posts where women ask that question. No one can tell them for sure if they are pregnant or not. Also some people are just like that. Not that they have to be but they choose to be. I guess being smart makes them think others are inferior to them. I don't know. But just remember we aren't all like that!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 3:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I don't mind if someone has somethin to say. SPEAK YOUR MIND! I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that I don't see the point in taking a question and making it drama filled for no reason. Yinz who do that are real tough behind a computer screen. I act the same behind the screen as in person and I expect the same. I hate fake ass people. for real

I deleted my question b/c I didn't feel like dealing wit it
    LiSsY0924

Answer by LiSsY0924 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2009