Looking to Work from Home

I currently have a part time job, but am looking to pick up a job that I can do from home. I am not interested in the party world (Avon, Partylite, ect) where you book parties and show off goods. I don't mind the idea of having an actual interview, and having to submit to a background check.

I also don't want anything that has a big start-up cost (say more than $20) and definitely nothing that has a "monthly fee."

Is there anything? I've got a college degree (an associate's degree) and am a year away from my bachelor's degree. I have a TON of sales experience, as well as experience in the customer service field. Is there anything at which this would qualify?

OmbreGracieuse

Asked by OmbreGracieuse at 6:04 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 7:44 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I complete free offers and surveys on my own time and rack up some GOOD money! NEVER PAY ANY FEES and work when YOU want to.

http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 8:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• If you visit www.Sabrinas-Closet.info you can go through the list there. Both of the businesses I do have monthly fees, I won't seriously work with a company that doesn't. I find them much less reliable and they come with less benefits without a fee...  But there are may businesses and home jobs listed on my site that could fit your needs. Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:05 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Procard is a great work from home career especially if youo have good customer servce and sales skills.

You can also look at the list in the forum at www.HomeCareerSuccess.com,its got over 100 companies that hire at home workers like American Airlines, Uhual etc..

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:08 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• If interested I also have created a packet of information as far as work at home opportunites I know of everything listed is legit meaning it pays. I have a varriety of methods listed. if interested please email me at tcoffell@gmail.com
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I have a blog with a lot of free ideas and some ebooks about starting real businesses creatively. Not google adwordsLOL, but maybe with a hobby you're already doing, a pooperscooper business, a lawncare business, an organizing business, etc. You could find something that really interests you there. I also have free survey companies listed, get paid to write, etc. I update it frequently, so I'd subscribe if you're serious about finding something. http://www.tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Would you like to try a travel buisiness?

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome

Check this sight out you can earn a lucrative income from the comfort of your own home.
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2009