has anyone ever seen just a really judgemental mom on here?

there is this one that i see i wont post her name but every post i see her do if it is about formula she says you should and need to breastfeed
she tells you not to get peirceing she tells you how to eat how to live
i swear when i see her screen name i just go cross eyed lol i have never seen someone so judgmental . even on here lol
what about you do you see one mom that is just a bit over board on the judging?

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i've noticed that but i usually dont pay much attention to the names so i wouldnt know if it was the same person
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 6:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Can you give us a hint? lol, Gosh! I can imagine what she thinks about adoptive moms that can't breastfeed!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 6:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• lol no i cant because i suck at hints but i can message you lol
    its like she doesnt give advice she gives orders lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:29 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I was tripping out the other day and oh well, I may get deleted, but there is a mom that apparently has gotten on MANY moms nerves. Anons are always mean to her. One mom even made a similar name called 2MoronsHelpers. She posted all kinds of ?'s about honeywell fans and it was just very uncomfortable. I was still trying to be nice and answer and she had the balls to tell me,"Be quiet Gigi you snide girl" and then she disappeared for a few days..well the other day (cause I love to save stuff) I was going through messeges and I found one from April/09 fromCM telling me they deleted her message because it was SPAM! I never even acknowledged or noticed! Maybe she called me snide because I knew how to get into my car and go to wal-mart and buy a fan....IDK. Scooby Doo mysteries.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 6:36 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• lol i dont think ive seen the person gigi is talking about
    i just hate how some peoples "advice " is more like do as i say or you are wrong
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2009