Can you turn somebody gay?

I date this guy in high school. well, now he is gay. WTF, if he was gay; why in the heck did he date me. I can not believe I kiss a gay guy. it make me sick.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• And this is exactly why I dont believe homosexuality to be natural/born with it. Because IF he was born gay...then there would have been no need to date you. I don't date chicks to 'make sure I'm straight'. (oh and the whole 'well they are afraid to come out'...THEN STAY SINGLE.)
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 11:05 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• he probably wasnt ready to face it yet
    dont be sick about it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• OMG grow up.
    Dianneakamommy

Answer by Dianneakamommy at 8:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• are you serious?????
    you sound ignoranrt ..
    xohcannizzo

Answer by xohcannizzo at 8:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I knew few gay boys in high school back in the 80's when it wasn't okay to come out, and they all had to pretend to like girls in order to not be beat up or made fun of.

Look at it this way: Even though he was gay, he tought YOU attractive enough to pretend with. That says something.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:21 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• No, you can't make him gay and nobody can make him straight either. Sometimes people who are gay either, don't realize what's wrong when they are that young or are to afraid to come out. They also try to date girls just to see. It's perfectly normal. You do not have the magical ability to turn a guy gay, no one has that much power over another person.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• No, just as you can not make someone straight. Either you are attracted to the other sex or you aren't. But many people go through a period when they are very confused. All their friends are interested in girls and they think they should be too. It's hard to admit to being Gay or even Bi. As a Bi Teen I was seen as the freak. I didn't belong anywhere. As an adult, I'm proud to be Bi. I dated a number of guys that are now "gay" were they gay then?? Most likely. Did that make me any less their girlfriend or someone they cared for? Nope...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• only if you're gay.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 9:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• no, you cant turn somebody gay! he probably dated you because he was afraid to come out of the closet or maybe he truly did not want the reality of being gay to surface so he just tried to blend in with all the straight people.
    emilsmama

Answer by emilsmama at 9:21 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• No, but if you kissed him you could have caught the gay from him. It's contagious you know. You could wake up at a gay rave tomorrow! Yikes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jul. 6, 2009