Is your stimulus working for you?

How many more are laid off now? Our jobless rate went from 6% to 11% since November. I see no help from the stimulus, and talk of more stimulus being sent out.
Is the stimulus working for you? No? That's great, we have more non-working stimulus headed your way!
Many Obama voters are not happy with the spending and readily admit it, your man is still spending, just like he said he would.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I just thought I'd share this article that another CM member added to my journal post on Cap & Trade. I think it does a great job explaining how Cap & Trade will "stimulate the economy" for Goldman-Sachs and investors that is, and how through the income generated by Cap & Trade how Obama will "balance the budget" after spending trillions, and come out looking like a hero!!!

My Journal Post (response #63)

Original article

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/28816321/the_great_american_bubble_machine/print

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:22 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• They claim most of it hasn't been released yet but still wanting more. It's hard to say if anyone will even lend it to them. I have my doubts with the way China condemned all the spending, if they will loan it out now.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:11 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Stimulus is working for our state. You should question your local level law makers how are the using the stimulus money.

Obama is not nobody's men, he is the President of USA, who deserves respect.,that is all.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

Please share with us HOW it is working when unemployment just continues to RISE for the rest of the country.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Anon 9:13AM

People don't EARN respect by holding a TITLE. Your don't earn respect by being disrespectful (at least not in MY book)!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:25 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I second that Lorikeet. Respect is something you earn NOT demand. It definately doesn't come automatic from your title.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:30 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Too bad people are bashing our president for trying to fix something that the previous administration screwed up!
    RainingHeart

Answer by RainingHeart at 9:39 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO POINT THE FINGER BACKWARDS???????????
    Even your messiah has stopped with the Bush Bashing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Stimulus money and TARP money are for this administration to have on hand to do whatever it takes to buy votes, keep every union in the country happy, appease leftist crackpot special interest groups, and to serve the under priviledged and under served communities of this country, thus bringing about social justice and soothing Obama's worried, white- people -hating, Judeo-Christian despising, fatherless soul.

Yay.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• "Those incapable of looking ahead, look behind."

Chinese Proverb

(not really, I just made it up!) LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2009