my last period was the 6 of june

when is my next one suppose to come count that there are 30 days in june? thank you.....

ihope

Asked by ihope at 9:17 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• July 3 wqs 28 days.

Answer by louise2 at 9:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I`m thinking in July 4th ( this because I counted 28 days from June 6 )
    If you have doubts there is a pregnancy test that it tells you early as 5 days before you period if you are pregnant ( I forgot the name now but you can ask in walgreens )
    Vero529

Answer by Vero529 at 9:25 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Sorry "was" I meant

Answer by louise2 at 9:26 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I get July 3rd, assuming you mean that your period started on June 6th. If it ended June 6th, then you need to figure out what day it started & count 28 days from then. It doesn't matter how many days are in the month, if you have a "normal" cycle, your period will start 28 days from the first day of your last period. Many women find, however, that their cycle is slightly different from this & may be shorter or longer. It takes tracking your cycle to find this out though. Good luck!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 9:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2009