Am I the only one who feels like I need more attention then usual, now that I'm pregnant?

Like when my bf is paying more attention to my neice or his nephew or someone else baby... I feel some type of way...

Mamicela87

Asked by Mamicela87 at 9:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm pregnant, and I dont feel that way. Why do you need more attention just because you're pregnant? Hopefully this jealousy passes because you certainly wont be the center of attention once the baby is born. Are you going to be jealous of your baby as well?
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:40 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Yep, I feel that way sometimes now that I'm pregnant. I also get more concerned over my friends and family, I have a little bit more of a quick temper, I love milk whereas I hated it before, I jump up and am actually happy to clean the kitchen after my bf and to make him lunches to take to work. I feel frustrated that I spend a lot of time lying down. I get upset when people fawn over me and my belly. Then I get upset that no one calls me all day long.

Lol, does that help you?
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 9:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Im pregnant and I feel the same way! Like one of my friends is in the hospital and everyone is asking how hes doing and Im like "Ummm Hello......." I feel SOOOO bad doing it but I know exactly how you feel! I feel like I only want to talk about baby stuff all the time too and I know people get super annoyed by it but I cant help it! Its just become a habbit now! So I come on here and I can talk baby baby baby baby all the time and I know nobody will get pissed! lol GL!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 10:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I would say it's probably normal...I mean, you have your hormones going crazy and your body is constantly changing...you could always ask your doctor or get the book, What to Expect when you are Expecting...It will pass I am sure but you don't have to feel bad for the way you feel. I kinda understand but I don't mind when he gives more attention, I encourage it so I can get some rest!
    NiahandAvasmama

Answer by NiahandAvasmama at 10:20 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I never wanted more attention while pregnant.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Pregnancy has a calming effect on me. I'm always like whatever, no worries.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• no i was never like that with either of my pregnancies. just because your pregnant doesnt mean your the center of everyones world. i hated the extra attention i got just because i was pregnant.and actually i cant stand ladies who think they need all the attention, or use their pregnancy as a "handicap"
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 6:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• You sound like a friend of mine, she was furious when everyone was worried about her husband's uncle when he had cancer. Get over yourself. You are going to need to get used to not being the center of attention and thinking of that baby over yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Lame.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2009