i thnk i am preg again...

i had a c-section 3 years ago with my first and had the mild cramps and all with her but they didn't last this long. it is day 10 and still mild cramps just like i am about to start. i have a dull back pain off and on, head aches, my appetite increased, and i am sooo tired all the time all i want to do is climb in bed at 3:00 pm. could these cramps still be implantation cramps and if so would the c-section make them feel more predominant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You mean would the c section from three years ago make the new implantation be felt more? The c section was snipping nerves and skin and the implantation is deep deep in you away from where you were snipped.

I've not felt any of that with my three kids and three c sections. Women have said they feel sometimes more gassy or achy right around when they've gotten pregnant. Even though I didn't feel a baby settling in and implanting I'm sure its' possible. Having a baby already also just with that makes you more aware of your body.

Next week I'd try a pregnancy test. Feel better!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I am 2 weeks gestation and I have been cramping for 2 weeks.
    It feels like af is on the way it did with my first for the first 9 weeks.
    Some women can feel it when they are ovulating..(I can cause I am crampy for those 2 days) and when the cramping didn't quit I thought my af was starting early. So yea I would test if you are late.
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 10:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2009