Has your SO cheated on you and you stayed?

I love him so damn much, and we have 2 beautiful boys together. He has cheated emotionally and physically. I wish i could just erase it from my mind. Get hypnotized or something. Whenever i think about it, i want to just fall asleep forever and not have to think about it. I stayed bc i love him and i KNOW he loves me. He told me he cheated. He felt guilty. I just want everything to be ok again :/

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 10:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah My fiance cheated on me 3 months before our wedding. It was a complicated situation. It was the hardest thing I had ever gone threw, the worst pain I ever felt in my life. We were able to work threw it, and I forgave him. But I dont know how to get over it; any time I hear the girls name or see a girl that looks like her it makes me sick. Even if I see something on t.v. about someone cheating it brings me right back to the pain I felt. I love him with all my heart and I try so hard no to bring it up but I just dont know how to forget about it. But I know he loves me too and learned his lesson and wont do it again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I have before we got married he cheated (so did I though) Anyways, my mom stayed too when my dad cheated. its hard, but something you just work at and it will get better. I know its hard, but try not to let it consume you. God Bless.
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 10:44 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• im so sorry honey ya it happned to me he was sorry too but i blindly believed him and well apparently it went on with diff women for 3 more years after he said he was sorry i do hope things get better for you honey

hugs

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Yup. My boyfriend AKA "babys daddy" cheated on me 3 times, that I know about, and I still keep going back! IDK what it is about that man that is so addicting to me!? No wait I know what it is lol

wink

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 10:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Yes he cheated on me, but no I didn't stay. If I ever see either one of them in a parking lot or crossing the street I will step on the gas and run over them, then I'll put it in reverse and finish the job.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Yeah. Before we were married, he cheated on me. We broke up for a couple of months, then got back together. It has been 14 years, but I still think about it at times. It hurts like nothing
    else can..Anon: 10:49 describes it best. It will always be in the back of your head, but you have to make yourself forgive him every single day, and pray that time will heal those wounds.....
    God Bless
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I didn't stay. He cheated told me cried said he was so sorry and that he loved me. I knew if he really loved me he wouldn't have cheated he only loved himself. I packed his stuff when he went to work and had it out front. Told him to go live with the skank he felt was so important he would risk my health (he gave me chlamydia the skank had it) and our marriage over a piece of trash that sleeps with anyone in town. He begged for many months to come home I told him no way. He was still our kids father and that was it. We divorced and I never looked back. I loved him but he never was going to love me the way I deserved to be loved. I knew if anything went wrong he probably would have cheated again that is what weak minded and self absorbed people like him do. My current husband is a great guy he loves me whole heartedly and like me was cheated on. We would never do that to each other or our children.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• No he has not but he knows if he did he'd be gone. As would he if I cheated on him.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• My hubby did something like that before we got married. I forgave him and gave him rules to which he still abides. I will never forget it and it does get to me sometimes till and it has been 4.5 years but I know he is truly sorry and has made up for it.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 11:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I'm sorry you're going through this! My SO hasn't cheated on me (that I know of) but if he did I know it would be really hard for me to leave. I'd like to say he would be gone but I know it wouldn't be that easy for me to let go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jul. 6, 2009