Why do you think cheating has become such a social norm?

Some people are such SKANKS!!!
Who would fuck a guy when she KNOWS his fiance is pregnant?
Whores have no conscience. They just want an easy Fu*k.
Why is this ok in society now?

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 10:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They're both skanks and deserve each other.Let them run the streets on each other and pass diseases....you go find someone who really loves you and is a positive role model in your childs life.
    cuddlek

Answer by cuddlek at 12:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Why is it that the woman is always blamed and called names? When do we starting blaming the men as well? I no I don't think it's socially accepted.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• because almost nobody these days ahs respect for themselves. you have 12 year olds dressing like hookers .
    12 year old boys trying to get in girls pants
    mothers and fathers not careing what their kids do
    sex has been made a casual thing instead of being something that should be between 1 man and 1 woman ( woman woman if hta tis how you float )
    cheating is just another "cool" thing to do i mean how many guys oh and girls get congrats for how many they sleep with now
    it sickens me
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I just answered your other question and now reading this, I realized that the SAME thing happened to me when I was pregnant. I understand how you feel. Its just the way the world is now, I guess. Sex is glamourized....
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 10:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• **No I don't think it's socially accepted.**
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I don't believe it's okay or socially accepted.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I'm not trying to be a b!tch, but hun he is just as guilty. Why did HE go out and screw someone else when you're pregnant? I'm sorry but that is the truth. Yes, the other girl could have said no way you have a fiance and she's pregnant, but why did he do it? He should have said no get away from me I have a fiance that I love and she's going to have our baby. Did this other woman even know about you? Most men keep that info a secret you know. I know you're upset and hurt. I've been through the same thing, but it's never just one person's fault. It takes two to tango you know.

And no, I really don't think it's socially acceptable. I think we just hear about it more because women (and men) who have been cheated on are standing up for themselves more rather than keeping it a "dirty little secret".

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I have so much to say on this that I'm not going to say anything at all except that obviously something has happened to you or one of your friends because you seem very angry.All I can say is, after the anger comes the sadness and then trying to make the situation "right" in your head.Hang in there...a person who is cheated on hurts a whole lot and it doesn't make any sence and when a person is pregnant when this happens...it seems like nothing could feel worse.But time will march on and the anger will fade.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:03 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• So many people have no concept of what love actually is. They only love themselves and if something feels good to them they justify and say it can't be wrong. They say it just happened they were not happy and blah, blah, blah. My first husband cheated. We had sex nightly and pretty much every morning and over lunch. I was insatiable in the bedroom and so was he. We had long talks the night before he told me he was leaving me for a 22 year old stripper he talked about wanting another baby and our future.

He married the stripper she was a total skank. They are still married and he is cheating on her with her sister and a few other women. I see him out and about making out with other women all the time. She told me when they came to pick up his stuff he would never do that to her. I laugh when I see him with other women. I would never tell her she should just know. That is what she said to me.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Why did the girl let the guy do it to her? Why did the guy open his pants?

They are both to blame for cheating, it shouldnt be about the mistress being totally at fault.

As for why its "norm"....because, imo, women stick around after they do it and so they can get away with it they figure.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 6, 2009