its so true..

Before I was a Mom I never learned the words to a lullaby.I never thought about immunizations.Before I was a Mom - I had never been puked on.
Pooped on.
Drooled on.
Chewed on.
Peed on.
I had complete control of my mind and my thoughts.I slept all night.I never looked into teary eyes and cried.I never got gloriously happy over a simple little grin.I never sat up for hours watching a baby sleep.I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt.I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much.I never knew that I could love someone so much.I never knew I would love being a Mom.Before I was a Mom - I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside my body.I didn't know that bond between a mother and her child.I didn't know that something so small could make me feel so important and happy.I had never known the warmth, the joy, and the love motherhood brings. i love being a mom!

psylees_mommy

Asked by psylees_mommy at 11:05 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• Very well said
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• There is so much negativity circling CM, it's a nice change to hear something like that. It's crazy the instant love you have the minute you find out your pregnant or lay eyes on your baby. It's such a miracle. I wish everyone felt that way.

mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2009