whats the best burger you ever had ?

weather its at a resturant or a family picinc share with us
we were at a picnic on the 4th i had bacon and chedder with sliced avacado with this spicy mayo its was sooo good and different

capemaygirl

Asked by capemaygirl at 11:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Food & Drink

• My husband make really good smoked ranch burgers. With bacon, lettuce, A1, pickles, and onion.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• and tomato
    annamcg18

• ooohhh bacon and cheddar with sliced avocado? yummy! i wanna try that!
    idk.. i've had some good burgers in my day.. but i'd have to say my favorite are the taco burgers that my hubby makes. he mixes a little bit of taco seasoning in the meat and when he serves them he puts taco sauce on them. and of course with everything else, lettuce, tomato, onion.. etc. they're so delicious!
    omg and the new angus beef burgers from mcd's are REALLY good too! i didn't think they could outdo burger king but they did! at least i think so!
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 11:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• There used to be this place called "The Place" in my tiny little town. Made the best burgers ever.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Eating out we prefer Five Guys burgers...but I think the burgers I make are pretty good too!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:21 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• The Red Mill burgers here in Seattle are the best!! I LOVE THEM! Yesterday my husband picked up a burger there for me and found evidance that it was the best place in town, the line had 6 pregnant women in it!! hehehe
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 11:25 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I think my husband makes the best burgers. He chops up onions and puts it in the meat, along with shredded cheddar cheese and I'm still trying to figure out the seasonings he uses in them. All I know is that everytime he makes them they are a huge hit.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:30 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I make a bacon, blue cheese and purple onion stuffed burger that is super de duper yummy!
    Mom2Joshua

Answer by Mom2Joshua at 12:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• BJ's stuffed burgers. Literally two burgers patties of ground and seasoned sirloin with stuffing in the middle. The list seems endless of choices but the one my husband loves the best woulod be the provolone, mushroom and ancho chile burger. My personal favorite is their pepper jack cheese,onions and mushrooms. One is way too much for a whole meal. We eat half for dinner and take the other part for lunch the next day.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Maybe it was because I was sooo hungry, but the bacon cheeseburgers at Universal Studios are SOO good. Sliced sharp cheddar, thick peppered bacon..... YUM.... I added BBQ sauce to mine and it was PERFECT.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2009