Through Christian Eyes...

I have always wondered which people saw as worse... Those that don't believe Jesus existed at all or those that believe he was real, just not any more special than any other leader of change like MLK or Lincolin??

How do you see things?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 11:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Probably the latter. Admitting He existed but was nothing special seems a lot worse to me.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:22 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I didnt know people didnt believe he existed, I thought there was Proof of that, but people just don't believe in him, Like he was nothing special or just a great prophet. I think both result in the same so I dont think one is worse than the other. You either believe in Him as the son of God or you don't.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:40 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• surprisingly (maybe), i think its worse to say he never existed. if someone chooses not to believe Jesus was God's son thats understandable to me, but to deny he ever lived? im pretty sure theres proof that there was a person named Jesus who was crucified & so on.

from a religious stand point i dont think one's worse than the other...cause either way you deny Christ is Lord.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Is it bad that neither bothers me? People are more than welcome to look at history and draw their own conclusions. There are loads of people that deny all sorts of things in history for various reasons. While I might think they're nuts for their view on Jesus, they probably think I'm nute for mine :-) Oh well! :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• nuts*
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• To deny Him is worse.....
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Denying him is the same as not acknowledging him as Lord and Savior.

ptomom678

Answer by ptomom678 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I don't think it matters because the end result will be exactly the same.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• If one does not believe in Jesus at all, after being told about Him being the son of God, it is the same to me as those who believe such as the Jewish, that He existed, but was nothing more than an ordinary man. I know how much it has affected my life to know Him and what he did for me and my family, I can't imagine denying Him.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• The question doesn't make sense - only those that do not believe in Jesus would equate Him to mere humans; those who did believe He was real, would know that he is God and far superior to any human: humans are not God. It's moot.

Anonymous