Maternity Lingerie

My husband and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary this weekend. I am 2.5 months pregnant (and already showing). I am trying to find some place that I can buy some sexy maternity lingerie. I want to make this very special for my husband...please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I found some a number of years ago at the top end department stores in my home town. Or perhaps you can look online by googling? Lingerie is often loose and flowing, so maybe you wouldn't even have to get some made for maternity.

Answer by Bmat at 11:23 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• there is no way you are showing at 2.5 months unless the bd is an elephant. You are either full of crap (literally) or nuts. You might convince bd that you are only 2.5 months but if you are showing then you are farther along that than. Who's the real dad, the mailman? Was your man deployed and just got back and you are trying to convince him it's his? Well you can't convince us of that bs. We know it's a lie.
    Anonymous

• Answered at 11:11 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 by: Anonymous
    Anonymous
    there is no way you are showing at 2.5 months unless the bd is an elephant. You are either full of crap (literally) or nuts. You might convince bd that you are only 2.5 months but if you are showing then you are farther along that than. Who's the real dad, the mailman? Was your man deployed and just got back and you are trying to convince him it's his? Well you can't convince us of that bs. We know it's a lie.

Wow, what crawled up your ass? A lady asks a simple question and you blow your vitriolic spooge all over her. Switch to decaf or yank the stick out of your butt.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I'd just get the baby doll cut top and sexy panties, maybe some thigh highs and heels. Thats what I have and wear it pregnant or not! It still fits and he still likes.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 1:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I agree with fist, thats just mean! I'm 12 weeks and am starting to show. I have what you would call a baby bump. And no my husband isn't an elephant nor has he ever been deployed, and my "mailman" has ovaries. But dh and I do however have sex daily and that might be what got me pregnant to begin with!

Don't let the meanies get ya down. My dh thinks my baby bump is too sexy for my clothes. And yours probably does too considering the fact your out looking for maternity lingerie! Go, get it GIRL! oh' CONGRATS ON THE BABY!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 1:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2009