Should I go now or wait a little longer?

I got off my bc in Oct and since then I have had maybe 3 cycles in that time and they were all different ( heavy-not heavy-5 dys-3 days-10 days) and now I haven't had one since the begininning of April and have been having a piching feeling on my right ovary side. I talked to my sister who said I probably have polycystic cysts and I should try to get on Clomid. Has anybody had the same problem and did Clomid work for you? Also how easy is it to get on Clomid? I have heard alot of great things about Clomid but I am wondering if I am being too anxious about getting pregnant and should just give it more time?

brookelynn2609

Asked by brookelynn2609 at 11:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The whole time I was pregnant I had a pinching feeling where, I assumed, my ovary was. It's not always cysts. Like when I ovulate... it feels crampy towards one side and, like I said, pinching while I was pregnant.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I just had alot of blood work done and they didn't say anything about being pregnant which I assumed they wpuld test for-so I think pregnancy is ruled out?
    brookelynn2609

Answer by brookelynn2609 at 11:44 AM on Jul. 6, 2009