Question about ultrasound?

Do I have to wait for my doctor to make me an u/s appointment or can i make one for myself just to see how my baby is growing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can set up a 3d on your own and they do those a soon as 16 weeks. I would wait a bit though. I had friends that got them done early and they kinda just look like little balls of clay I had my done a 28 weeks and it is freaking amazing you can see hair and her eyes opening and closing!!! So cute!! As for the other ones your doctor will tell you when to schedule. Alot depends on your insurance. Some companies will only pay for one ultrasound which is the one they do around 20 weeks.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• just call and see if u can set one up. if they say no then ask ur doctor.
    mommyof6552

Answer by mommyof6552 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Normally around 20 weeks your doc will have you get one. Depends on the doc weather they do it right there in their office or send you out for it to another place. You would just have to ask your doc. or call the office and ask them

For the 3d thats one you set up on your own.
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2009