some many questions just looking for advice!

i had an early period about 5-6 and i' m off now for about a week it only lasted 3-4 days because i just had spotting of brown discharge the last day but anyways now i' m cramping really bad in my hips and back aches, and i' m just curios is this normal during ovulation or should i take pregnancy test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• personallu I wouuld wait to test, unless you want to do a blood test, otherwise it may come out negative, even if you are pregnant.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• According to my Doctors I conceived on april 5th I never had my period in April so I tested on the 13th which was only 8 days after they say I conceived... my test was positive.. So if you are pregnant there is a good chance the test will be positive. it was for me.
    Anonymous