i am schedule too work tommarow night i am getting an iud that morning will i still be able too work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Health

• I did. You'll be fine. Just take some type of anti-inflammatory
    Anonymous

• whats that ?
    Anonymous

• ibuprofen
    Anonymous

• yeah, youll probably be a little crampy but its not too bad. take a tylenol.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• You will most likely be a little crampy but you should be fine to work. Good luck!
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• The first IUD that I had put in (the copper one- Paraguard) I was completely fine, hardly any cramping after 15 minutes or so. However, a year later I had to have it removed because of complications due to endometriosis. I had a Mirena put in and let me tell you, it was horrible! I had to go home and lay down for the rest of the afternoon because I was cramping so bad. It was a completely different experience! I have no idea why it was like that, but it was really bad.
    Anonymous