Easing pelvic pain

Ok, I'm 38 weeks pregnant, I know...just 2 weeks left, but the pelvic pain has gotten so bad I can't lie on either side even with a pillow between my legs without it killing me. It's just constantly achy. I was wondering what you all did to ease the pain.

contrariant

Asked by contrariant at 12:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think at this point the only thing you can do to ease the pain is have the baby.. your pelvic area is getting ready for birth so it's going to hurt i doubt theres much you can do about it
    Anonymous

• Have the baby, that's the only thing that will help. I feel ya, I was there with my daughter.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Been there done that 3 times. Rocking back and forth on a birthing ball is supposed to help. I LOVED doing a few yoga moves at the end of my last pregnancy and it did really help. It stretches out the muscles so that they relax.
    You might try going and getting a lamaze magazine. They have all kinds of helpful suggests to ease the pain a little.
    Hang in there.
    PS If you want you could do some hard physical labor and try to induce yourself. I personally shoveled snow. Just don't jump on a tramp that can hurt your baby. (My doc said that there are some women who actually do that.)
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 1:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2009