What is Freedom and Liberty?

What is freedom and liberty and why are we sending it overseas?

Asked by cheriV at 2:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• best I can do is give you the link

Exporting America: An Interview With Lou Dobbs

Each time we transfer knowledge bases overseas, whether it be ..... What is Freedom and Liberty ? As I sit here at 2:45 in the morning I began to wonder how ... -

Answer by vbruno at 10:10 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• OK. Good question. I have been looking at it and thinking for while on this. Finally, had to come back to it. It's got to be one of THE most important ? today. So, freedom is the ability to do what you want to do, when you want to do it, whom you want to do it with. In a "civilized" society, one would add that the pursuit of your own happiness and prosperity would not be at the expense of another's. Liberty is the absence of pressure to conform. It an environment, atmosphere of "tolerance" toward differenc of opinions, lifestyle, choices. This was a good thing for me to articulate!

Answer by manna1qd at 8:39 AM on Jun. 24, 2008