how can I get my 10 month old to sleep through the night?

CashsMomma08

Asked by CashsMomma08 at 1:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• make sure he's fed and dry and has a restful atmosphere. beyond that not all kids will sleep thru the nite until they are older. my kids both required nite time feeds till they were 12 mos, and my dd didn't sleep thru the nite till she was 3 yo.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 1:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• This is what I did I gave him first a worm bath and then the last battle of formula try to give it to him as later possibly ( exemption: if your baby is crying without stoping but if he dosn`t cry then take your time for the last bottle) and you can fill that last bottle a little more than usual so he gets really full and then put him to sleep
    What also may help is if he has a short nap in the afternoon, o not let him sleep a lot of nap keephim busy.
    This is just an advice that it worked for me hope it helps you : )
    Vero529

Answer by Vero529 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2009