Period Question Might be TMI

Okay so I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem. My period has like completely stopped, then it starts up again, nothing like bad or anything but its really annoying! It's done it for the last two days! I had a D&C for a missed miscarriage back in April and this is my second period since, do you think it's possible it's just things trying to get back on track or is there something else you think it could be? Thanks for the help and sorry!

Soon2Be8489

Asked by Soon2Be8489 at 1:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Health

• I had that problem a year ago and things are just getting back to normal I was on the shot from Sept 06 to March 07 and they told me that it could mess things up for a while. Sorry if I didn't help cause mine stopped for a different reason but yes my period used to stop then start again in the middle of my cycle

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I'm interested in this as well. I had a D&C at 11wks preg. Afterwards my cycles were non-exsistent for almost 6 mos. I would spot for 1 or 2 days and then nothing. It took almost a year to have cycles that would last 5 days, but I've still never gone back to a "normal" cycle. I'll go 2-3 mos without one and then have one that is really heavy for the whole week and then it's 2-3 mos without again... Even with birth control.
    B_carrots

Answer by B_carrots at 4:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• B_Carrots where you cycles messed up before? Please tell me I'm not dealing with this for the long run! My first period was definately messed up(Lasted 9 days on and off), but my second one has came right on time but now I'm on day six which usually I'm only 5 5th day it slowed down and stopped like it normally would but now it's starting AGAIN. I have an appointment again so I will be mentioning it to my gyno so I will let you know what he says.
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2009