Did your husband stop having sex with you??

Every since my husband felt the baby move for the first time its like our sex life completly stopped. He is honest about it, I have asked him why and he says the same thing that feeling her moving and seeing her on a ultrasound has just kinda changed things for a bit. I just want to know if anyone elses husband or so have reacted the same way???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My husband didn`t we ust changed our positions but he did told me at the begining if it was ok for the baby but then after we talked with my OB and she assured him that it was ok then we stillhave sexual relations until the 9 month
    Maybe if your husband talked with your OB maybe it will help him realize that everyhing will be ok : ) Hope this help : -)
    Vero529

Answer by Vero529 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• nope,Im the one to stop having sex with him....
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• No, i stopped having sex with my hubby cuz i cant concentrate when he moves n kicks...my hubby really doenst care....but its normal....he'll get over it
    CJK_2009

Answer by CJK_2009 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• My husband did not want to either. I was more interested in it than him, but he couldn't get over the fact that there was a baby in there. I like the suggestion of having the OB talk to him, that might work!
    silvia316

Answer by silvia316 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2009