Depression Help

I know I suffer from depression I have for 6 years the problem is I can't get help I have to pay $2,000 for my first visit and well I can't afford that I know I need help but I don't know where I can get it. Can someone please help? Any advice would work thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Health

• Is there Comprehensive Care in your area, they see you based on income.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• You and your mental health are worth whatever it takes to help you get better. Look around and see if there are any resources in your area. Look in the phone book or on the web. NAMI (National Association for Mental Illness, I think) should be able to help you out. I hope you find some help.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I just looked it up. It's National Association on Mental Illness. Just type in nami.org. I have to deal with this myself--I have mine under control. It can be done. You may pm if you wish. HUGS to you!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2009