Baby pics

My son is 12 months and I would like set up an appointment for portraits. Any recomendations on a good affordable place in the chicagoland area?

thenewmum

Asked by thenewmum at 1:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We go to Sears and we are VERY happy with how they have turned out. When he was younger we went to KiddieKandids and they weren't as good.
    We just had our son's 1 year shots done and they turned out GREAT! We got a TON of pictures (the problem is they always turn out so well we don't know which to pick so we buy too many!) We spent $130 on his... but you wouldn't have to spend that much either. For that amount we got 1- 10x13, 11 sheets to mix and match sizes... we got some 8x10's, 5x7's, 3x5's and wallets (tons!) and then we also got 2 collages made that are 8x10's... I think it's a great price for how many pictures we got.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I use portrait innovations. see if there's one near you. http://www.portraitinnovations.com/index.html you can get a single pose package for $9.99. I ended up spending $80 but we got a few good posses and a CD with all the pictures (about 100 shots!).
    Anonymous

• Sears is the best!!! IMO. My son is 7 months, and we had his newborn pics and 4 month pics done there. They turned out great, but like amijanell said, you cant pick which ones you want. Each time I said no more than $100, and ended up buying the $180 package each time. The dumb part was that you get a CD with that package and can print the pics yourself at walgreens/walmart/target and its soooo much cheaper. Next time I swear (ya right haha) that I am going to get the cheapest package that includes the CD. Now i'm thinking about going to get pics done haha. Trying to wait til hes a year though, thats the plan!
    sweetjpea

Answer by sweetjpea at 2:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2009