Is it possible i'm preggo

Please don't tell me buy a stick and pee on it.

Two months ago i had a weird period of on and off spotting for a week, and it was a week late. Well i got a normal period last month. I don't know when my periods supposed to start, the spotting threw me off. Well i've had serious moodswings to where i'm crying for no reason on minute and happy the next. My iron levels are also dropping like crazy (last time i was anemic(sp) i was pregnant). Well around the time of the spotting i took several test which were neg. I am having the classic preggo symptoms, minus the morning sickness. I've seen the shows I didn't know i was pregnant, so i do know in some cases its possible to get a neg pregnancy test even in the last trimester.

vgiron

Asked by vgiron at 1:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is possible. Like everyone said...I would go see a doctor. But I know how you feel. I had a regular period for the first two months of my pregnancy. I thought nothing of it. But I would randomly get morning sickness without any other flu like or sick symptoms. I went to my regular doctor and found out I was pregnant! People are being awfully mean on here today. But I can see where your coming from. Just try another home test...and one from you doctor to be absolutely sure. Good luck sweetie. :)
    mommyin08of09

Answer by mommyin08of09 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• get a blood test from a dr... or an u/s from dr its really not that hard of a concept
    Anonymous

• Are you having sex? Then yes it's possible that you could be pregnant.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• well, if u dont want to here go pee on a stick, I'll tell you to go see a doctor, and either have a blood test or pee in a cup-
    telling us you have signs of pregnancy is only gonna make us tell u to take a pregnancy test.
    Its immature and irresponsible if u think u might be pregnant and NOT take all the mesures to find out.
    you can name a MILLION pregnancy symptoms that doesnt mean you pregnant, those symptoms match a million other problems INCLUDING pregnancy.
    As for your question, if your having sex YES you COULD be pregnant. so GO SEE A DOCTOR!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2009