Where can i celebrate the 1st year birthday party for my girl?

Vero529

Asked by Vero529 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We are doing ours a a park shelter house (if it happens to be cold or raining it's not a problem)
    For us it works our great because our family doesn't live near us... so we are going home to them. We have the shelter, it has tables, electric, and I think stove and a fridge! Only cost us $40. The park is right there so we don't have to worry about activities for the kids either.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Home? That's where I did mine.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• In the living room or dining room? My oldest had his in the kitchen because our kitchen at the time was HUGE.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• We are doing ours at home. Outside if the weather is nice. I planned a BBQ. I figure he's probably not going to be as into it as we are, so I'm not spending a ton of money on anything fancy.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 5:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I can't do it at home my family and my hubby's are big, my babies have a lot of cousins hehe so I was thinking maybe an a park but what about wether ? Her b-day is in September 25 you think thw wether will be good ?
    Vero529

Answer by Vero529 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2009