Makeup and mommyhood

So before i had my son (8 months old) i use to take pride in getting ready to go places and sometimes just for the day. Now i just can't seem to get everything together at the same time. I have cute hair but no make up and a weird outfit. Or i have makeup on but ugly hair so on. Does anyone else feel like this is constantly happening to them?

mrsjonzy

Asked by mrsjonzy at 2:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• omg i feel the same way.. like i will only have time 2 do my make or hair..never time 4 both
    Anonymous

• yep it happens to me too. I feel like I have to try so much harder to look nice than I did before.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• OH ALL THE TIME!!!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• YUP..I am now an expert at applying makeup on in the car! I can put eyeliner on while my hubby is driving 60mph on crazy backroads trying to get to church on time! My advice is get Philosophy Supernatural Makeup (or one similar)..it is a powder that has a sponge cover, so it is not messy and you can't mess it up. You just rub it on. Then, a cream eyeshadow like eyescicles from Mary Kay that once again, you can't mess up. These two products I can apply while I drive!! LOL!...Sorry everyone out there..but my eyes NEVER leave the road! So I fix my hair at home, and do makeup on the way!
    mom2-2crazyboys

Answer by mom2-2crazyboys at 12:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• sometimes, but i have put together a basket for my daughter that i keep in my bathroom, it has compact mirrors and little blush brushes and chapstick and hair pretties and i sit her on the counter while im doing my make-up and she pretends to do her make-up :) and i envolve her in getting dressed to, i take her in my closet with me and i'll ask her "should mommy wear this?" and then she'll let me get dressed. and then i will get her dressed and do her hair and i will let her watch some cartoons or a movie while i do my hair. it works for me...good luck :)
    lilysmommy23

Answer by lilysmommy23 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Yeah my son has this obession with watching me do my hair and stuff..I swear he's gonna be gay...lol
    howardsmom

Answer by howardsmom at 1:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2009