Anyone ever feel like they are going crazy from lack of slreep?

I feel off balance even when I stand, but there's nothing I can do about it my baby wont sleep lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know the feeling. I have my son in the swing trying to get him to sleep. He wont fall asleep in my arms only the swing or his crib and even then its hard. He is only a month old.
    Anonymous

• I haven't had a newborn for over a year, but I remember feeling like I was always slightly out of touch with reality. If you've got anyone that's offered to help in any way, just ask them if they'll hang out while you get a good nap. Even if you're BFing, you're there, but other than feedings, he's taken care of!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I just want to say that the nurse at the hospital told me that there is a hormone in women who just gave birth that will make them like "super woman". You will have extra energy and even if you had sleep only a couple of hours you can be prepared to take care of the baby.
    Nature! who knew?
    Anonymous