I don't understand some people.....what do you think?

So I noticed someone had posted a question that they were getting married soon, and wanted to know a good wedding song. I was thinking, oh, I wish I could go back to that day again......I had so much fun at my wedding.

Then 3 minutes later the same person asks: Has your SO cheated on you and you stayed?

Then 2 minutes later the same person again: Why do you think cheating has become such a social norm?

If you are still obviously so upset about him cheating, why are you marrying him? It's people like this who 2-3 years down the road are wondering why they're divorcing. I don't see why women or men would settle with someone who treats them like dirt! I guess I just feel bad for them. It's really sad!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I feel the majority of the problem arises

because

some women just do not

know their worth.....

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I agree. Some women do not know their worth. NOT ALL MEN cheat! My ex-husband, absolutely, but my present husband and I are so close, the thought would never cross either of our minds. Women need to be more careful about who they marry. I should have been more careful. We underestimate our value. When we are young we have expectations of the type of men we want to marry, but the first time we fall in love, we throw all of our expectations out the window if he doesn't meet them because we think we are being too picky or too unrealistic. Well, the thing is, I proved myself WRONG because my 2nd husband meets all of those expectations and then some. I wish I would have waited for him, but I am glad that I have him now!
    MontessoriMo226

Answer by MontessoriMo226 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i agree i dont think women really give themselves credit and realize they can do better...when i found out my daughters biological father cheated i beat his ass and never went back to his sorry okole and then the guy before him same thing. i wont tolerate that. and right now i have an amazing man but you better believe if he does it (which i know he wont) then i would do the same to him. im constantly telling women on here that they deserve better and they can do better and you can do it on your own you dont need a man. its ridiculous. i wish women would tough up. im glad i had such a great romodel to look up to cuz my tutu(grandma) she had 6 kids and she was a single mom and she was doin it all 100% on her own. so i always think if she could do it then i could do it..i dont NEED a man..but since i have one thats good to me i am very grateful
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• But they love their man and can't live without them! Seriously, especially if you're not married yet and can get out why wouldn't you? It's more difficult when you've been married for several years and have kids. If you're pregnant and not married and the guy cheats I say get out while you still can. Why do some women think a man is worth all that pain?

Anonymous