Question of the day: What's going to happen tomorrow at Staples Center?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Michael Jackson's memorial service. OMG go to ebay and type in Michael Jackson memorial tickets and people are bidding on them for $10k I'm not lieing, some have gone for $1k and $500 but wow people who can't go but won the tickets are making $10k off these tickets. My DH said if he had the day off we'd go and stand outside like the other of thousands of people who didn't get tickets. It's a huge deal because EVERYONE knows who MJ is!
    Anonymous

• Yes, he has special needs so his program goes year round. August is just 2 hours a day of therapy though but July is 4 hours a day.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, I was trying to reply to the summer school question. Wierd.
    Anonymous

• I think it is going to be a mad house. The streets of Downtown are going to be filled with people that don't have tickets. I read that all flights from England were booked up days ago not only to LA but any state that might have a connecting flight to LA.
    Anonymous