Does anyone know if the MJ memorial is gunna be on TV or online so everyone whos not able to go can watch it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• On TV, they keep saying please please please stay home and watch it so the streets are not crowded so yes it's going to be on TV. Most likely it's going to be on 5 different channels, we're heading out to stand out side and watch it from the streets!!
    Anonymous

• All the main channels are going to show it. I live close but there is no way I'm going there. Can you imagine the traffic? I hope all the corporate buildings close because can you imagine trying to get to and from work tomorrow? The Staples center is surrounded by high rises.
    Anonymous

• WHO CARES?!! I'm so tired of hearing about MJ. Blech!
    Anonymous

• op here and yeah I really wanted to at least go out there but with two small kids it would just be more hassle then anything else, so I figure I am going to just stay home and watch and go to his grave whereever that maybe to pay respects and what not
    Anonymous

• Answered at 11:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2009 by: Anonymous
    WHO CARES?!! I'm so tired of hearing about MJ. Blech!

then dont answer idiot
    Anonymous

• Unfortunately, it will be everywhere. Thank God for DVR and HGTV. lol.
    Anonymous

• Oh yeah, it will be on tv. Im very interested to watch it considering I grew up listening to his music. I know its not as important to some younger moms but for those of us who really were there from the early years, its important.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I hope people stay home and watch it on TV. Los Angeles is not known for its citizens having common sense. My husbands company is next to the Staples Center he is trying to decide if he wants to sit in traffic for even longer to get to work. His boss may not open up tomorrow he worries it won't be safe since large crowds in Los Angeles usually never lead to anything good. I want him to stay home not worth the risks in my point of view. I nearly lost my husband during the riots when he was beaten up for simply driving to a clients business and being Asian. Many MJ fans are nuts and who knows what they might do.

Cannot wait until it is over and things around here get a bit more back to normal.
    Anonymous

• NBC,ABC,MTV and others are going to do live coverage.
    Anonymous

• The real trick tomorrow will be AVOIDING the coverage.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2009