Ok, we've talked about the commercials we hate, what about the ones we love?

I for one, love that AT&T commercial,where the couple parts,and she goes home,and he travels,and sends her pics from all over the world,and the last one is of her,and she turns and he's there. I think it's so beautiful. I also love the Sonic commercials, especially with the two guys. They are so goofy,and funny to watch. And, around here, we get Suddenlink commercials, for cable service,and they are just so weird and dumb, they are funny. Especially the land swimming,and the painting the fan. If you don't get to see them, you don't know what you are missing.

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Metro PCS is a cellphone company where I live and they do the funniest commercials. They have fairytale people or made up creatures(things that are not real) and they talk about how great the deal is for the service and one of the creatures will say to the other "you really believe that, that too good to be true, stop believing these made up things" LOL anyways you can type in Metro PCS commercials on youtube and watch them. I also love the dorritos commercials like the one where he says he has a magic crystal ball LOL funny! The bud light commercials are great too like the one where their in the meeting asking what can they get rid of to save money and people throw out suggestions and then some "dumb" guy says "how bout we stop buying bud light for our meetings, that will save us a lot" and they throw him out the window!! But I could write A LOT that I hate but I'll stick to what I like! Oh whats the name of your commercials?
    Anonymous

• I just watched the suddenlink commercials, they're pretty funny I like the one where I guy hits the hammer on the boat and it hits him back!
    Anonymous

• I love all the Free Credit Report.com comericials and the Starburst one with the llama and the man feeding each other candy. I also like the new Dell computer one with the song lillipop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ijH3cRJ1BY&feature=related
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• "Gimme that fish...Gimme back that filet o fish. What if it were you up on this wall and it were you in that sandwhich...gimme that fish" HAHAHAHA..I LOVE THAT commercial! Oh and theres another one with the robot at the table and the family is eating chi-chi's..and the robot says"I want chi-chi's" over and over until the guy says you don't have taste buds then the robot starts saying "I want taste buds" hahaha...I swear..that two commercials will stick in my head forever, LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i love the filet of fish commercial. freaky fabulous! I also really like the one for the flip face blackberry where the girl says 'look, it's your butt calling me' and then he says 'oh, my butt just hang up on you sorry' LOL!! There are a few more that i love that i can't think of. i miss cable!
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 3:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I like the commercial where the mom is arguing with her teenage son about using "old" cell phone minutes. I can't think of the company name...but it's hilarious. I especially like the one where they are having a yard sale, and the teen tries to sell the "old minutes". When the mom stops the sale, the teen says, "My mom is kinda picky about her antiques!" or something like that!! Classic!!!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• And the Geico neantherdals "Let me be myself!!!!"
    Anonymous

• I like the Ozzy cell phone commercial where he's talking about his assistances and he uses his phone to navigate his house and finds a bathroom and says Oh this is new. I love Ozzy and it makes me chuckle everytime. And I also love the butt calling one.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I love the Geico caveman commercials but my favs are when they are bowling and the earlier one when they are eating dinner and the one caveman is like "I've seem to have lost my appetite!"

I also love the Gamefly commercial where it opens up with people screaming and crying and seemingly having tantrums. Then the voiceover says "Never buy a bad game again." It's so funny to me especially the guy running down the stairs knocking all the pictures off the wall!
    Anonymous

• pagirl71 I thought Ozzy said "oh heres the lou" like meaing the bathroom, thats what they call the bathroom is lou, but maybe I'm wrong I can't really understand what he's saying! LOL anyways funny commercial!!
    Anonymous