What is there to do in Maui?

I know this woman who always goes to Maui,just want to learn about it too.Do you know all the cities and the activities there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I went to Maui. LOVE IT!!! There are plenty of activities....horseback riding on the beach, hiking up the volcano, helicopter rides, snorkeling, luau with roasted pig and lots of hula dancers and fire dancers, dinner cruises...and so much more!!! However, if you do not plan to eat out every night, plan on paying twice as much at the grocery store for everything except produce (like pineapple) that is grown on the island...Guess they charge extra because it costs so much to fly the food out there!
    MontessoriMo226

Answer by MontessoriMo226 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• yeah, I 've heard Maui is really expensive.It looks like such a beautiful place but it's much more remote than the beaches I like.Would you say Maui is for upper class middle to old age adults verses the young?
    Anonymous

• I'm afraid that we found Maui a bit same ol' same ol'. It would be great for honeymooning couples. We saw mainly younger couples there. And it was isolated and quiet, but we live out in the boonies, so what we wanted was shows and shopping and activities. We aren't into horseback riding or snorkeling, and we had luaus on the other islands. We stayed in a very elegant hotel on the beach and had probably our best meal ever in the top rated restaurant there, and the views were astounding. But for us it just wasn't what we were looking for.

Answer by Bmat at 3:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2009