What are good activities for me, my DH and our toddler to do together?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well Me & my DH love to take our son to the park we try to go as much as we can, also we like to take walks with him :)
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 2:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• go tothe park kids love to play if you watch them and cheer them on while they play they will get so excited. somethign simply like wow you did so good on the BIG slide. go to a store and let them pick out what they want give them like 2 htigns to chose from small thigns they love new stuff and love to mkae descions on their own. let them sit with you while you look at your email my son loves the computer. go out to dinner its a great learning tool please thank you wiating your turn. and older todlers love to help out at the grocery store my son loves to put things up on thecheck out belt and he has to carry in a bag i reccomend bread eggs can get messy and most other stuff is too heavy
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 3:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• anything that gets you guys out of the house for a little bit, park, pool, shopping, playing with balls in the yard, or fun places like the zoo or aquarium
    we have a place near our house called monkey joes and kids love it! its a bunch of those big blow up jumpy things in-doors and the kids can take of their shoes and go crazy :)
    lilysmommy23

Answer by lilysmommy23 at 5:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2009