OH CRAP IM STUCK HELP ME PLEASE....KINDA URGENT

Okay so I have a friend kinda........we talk somtimes (hes the dj at a bar me and dh go to) and he is trying to break to me online that he has cancer what do I say? plz...............

airforewifenmom

Asked by airforewifenmom at 2:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Health

• "I'm so sorry. If there's anything I can do for you let me know."
    Anonymous

• Well my reaction at first would be you've got to be kidding? and then i would say im soo sorry and that im here when ever you need help. & to stay strong . Thats just me but maybe you could say that
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 2:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• If he is your friend [kinda] just keep asking questions such as what kind of cancer, when did he find out about it, does it run in the family...etc
    Anonymous

• BLAHHHHHHHHH its really hard because we arent really close, but we talk alot on messenger............idk its hard.........I HATE THIS!!!!!!
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 2:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• "Is there anything I can do to help you?"
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i think word's will come to you,i alway's pray b 4 sumptin stressful and i dont know what to say
    Anonymous