Tinkerbell cake ideas

Does anyone have any pictures of a tinkerbell cake or cupcake cake that they have ever made that they wouldn't mind sharing with me? I would love to get some ideas. Or maybe you could help me find a website that has pictures of tinkerbell cakes. Thanks!!!

DAH02

Asked by DAH02 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Wilton does cake pans of characters. I know walmart and Target both sell the pans and they have a website too.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/tinkerbell-cakes.html
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• We have a "Tinkerbell" Wilton cake pan and believe it or not, it's hubby (not me) that likes to make his own cakes and frosting and then either decorate them according to the picture on the instructions paper that comes with the shaped pan OR sometimes he'll even "change" it on his own and be creative. I have put some pictures in "my photos" section on my page of some cakes that he has made.
    Mariaej24

Answer by Mariaej24 at 3:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2009