Has this happened to anyone else?

I was informed that my DH was with someone while we were sepreated for ONE weekend he was with some one else and she was just tested and diagnosed with an STD.
What the hell was he thinking and why did he think that it was going to be okay?

mandic

Asked by mandic at 2:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• well if you were seperated, you took the chance of him getting booty somewhere else, as for the std, oh well
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt think he would sleep with someone during a seperation on the first weekend unless he thought it was really over. Very immature of him and says something about how he feels about the relationship. Stupid that he didnt use protection, but good thing he got tested. hav eyou been with him since? Did he come out and tell you, like he had regrets? or you found out?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Anon.. what a BITCHY thing to say! Are you serious? So, if your man cheated on you, you would say "Oh Well... It's my fault." I doubt it!

OP... I would get tested ASAP... and if the test is negative, then don't sleep with him until you are SURE he is disease free. And he needs councelling too.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 3:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• You need to talk to your DH about this...

I would want to know....

Don't listen to the he said she said stuff...talk to your DH...JMO
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I hope he learned his lesson.
    WifeyandMom71

Answer by WifeyandMom71 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Was the break only supposed to be for a weekend or did it just turn out that way? I don't know. Could be a rebound thing. He was pissed and wanted to get you back. Or maybe he knew this girl for awhile and was attracted to her. There's a bunch of possibilities. As for the std.. yikes... that's REALLY unfortunate. PLEASE get yourself checked. Many can be cured very quickly if caught early enough.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 3:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• OP I actually found out by the girl that he was with the she tested positive. Happy 4th of July to me.
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 4:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Separation = freedom
    What else did you expect? It's just bad luck about the std. Hopefully he used a condom.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:18 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• oh no!!!!
    what an ass!!!!
    go get tested and then kick his ass!!!
    I'm so sorry
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 11:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2009