How do I tell moms about my group?

I made a group on june.25 and only 1 has joined its a group for teen moms. i do tell other teen moms about it

s17mama

Asked by s17mama at 3:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You can make a journal in the journasl section and also, on the left hand column on your group home page, there is a 'promote your group' option.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 3:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• You should join a group owner's support group. They are great places to get ideas on running your group. I recommend Group Owner's Club, Cafemom group resource center and/or the owner/admin forum in the CM discussion group. You can belong to more than one and most are great resources for owners

Journals are a great way to promote your group. The best way is to make or get or get a clickable signature for your group and use it where ever you are allowed to. You can also post clickable banners on your personal profile. Being active on cafemom is the best way to promote your group. You can do a search for teen moms in the mom tab and leave chatterbox invites. Play the games and leave messages on the profiles of members you think might enjoy your group.

If you are a new owner you might want to consider the Group Owner Boot Camp. It's a mentoring program that pairs up successful owners with new owners to show them the rope
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2009