What attracts you to your husband / S.O ?

What qualities made you fall in love with your man?

WifeyandMom71

Asked by WifeyandMom71 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• We were walking back to his apartment at night and this creepy old guy kept telling us he needed something...about this bird he had in his house..I don't know.Seemed kinda scary. Anyways, John held my hand really tight and told me to go back to his apartment and wait for him cause he didn't want me going in there with him because the guy was creepy. He did it in such a protective way and I knew I would always feel safe with him. Kinda weird but thats the moment I knew I loved him.
    cuddlek

Answer by cuddlek at 3:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• His character and his mind. He is honest, educated, considerate, and can do our taxes. :)

Answer by Bmat at 3:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Well I was 16 when we met but what caught my eye was how he stood, he had his arms crossed (really buff with tats) and he just had this look on his face that was the first time I seen him and thats what drew me in. Then after dating him for a while I found out he loved sports and loved to read, that got me! He's goofy, athletic, charming and loves our kids! I fell in love with his romantic side.
    I always went after the bad guys, he just happened to be a bad guy that was also romantic and an athlete!!
    Anonymous

• He never fails to make me feel loved, to make me laugh, and to make me feel beautiful. He is a wonderful father, and a great provider. And I think he's dead sexy! =)
    jill.a.k.a.mom

Answer by jill.a.k.a.mom at 3:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• he is the complete opposite of me...Im a type A personality all around, he's type B which can sometimes cause chaos but we get thru that. His Ambition and Motivation to overcome his difficult childhood that now follows his adulthood, always seemed very courageous. How we can laugh and cry together. get in arguments but its safe because we know the other will always be there. I can go on and on but I dunno I just love him, I feel like he's my other half.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• His sense of humor and his smile!
    pdub27

Answer by pdub27 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• His sense of humor, and his natural scent. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 5:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Everything, he is educated, funny, sexy, kind, considerate..... And rocks in bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 5:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2009